Have you been meaning to create a “do it yourself website”? Unless you have a tech background, it’s way more complicated than the advertisement leads you to believe. Who has the time to puzzle out their system?
Get Me a Website!
No watching the clock for by-the-hour prices. No hidden fees in fine print. With our services, there’s simply no worrying about how much it’s going to cost – our pricing is based on flat fees, published up front, no surprises.
Our flat fee includes the time we spend meeting with you to review your goals, theme options, design, and testing the site prior to implementation. Plus – when choosing a WordPress site, we’ll give you a one hour overview of how to update the content yourself, which is a significant cost savings in the long term.
$1000 gives you our mobile-friendly & responsive Get Me a Website Package, which includes the creation of the 6 must-have pages:
- About Us
- How We Work
- Your choice of one: a Contact Form page or a Testimonials page
Now Keep Me Up-to-Date!
Our Annual Site Maintenance package can free you from the worry of updating and backing up your site’s critical files and code.
We can do it for you so you can concentrate on your business.
See what’s included in our service plan.
- Secure a domain name and hosting account
- We set it up on a reliable hosting site and create proprietary email addresses. We recommend Bluehost
- Our fee is $95 + the cost of the domain and hosting.
- Additional template page layouts: $50 each
- Add more pages using same template: each page $45
- Annual site maintenance agreements available
- On Demand updates at $80 per hour
Payment may be split in half – we’ll charge half to your credit card when we start, and charge the 2nd half when we deliver the product. Whether this is your first website, or it’s time for a make-over, working with us is working with confidence.
Check out our portfolio to see just a few of our satisfied clients and then contact us for a free consultation to discuss what we can create for you.